Friday, April 23, 2010

Tasty ways to eat Green Leafy Vegetables!

We get green leafy vegetables so abundantly in Bangalore - and so fresh, and so cheap (compared to so many other vegetables) - that I am so grateful every time I see a push-cart full of greens coming my way on the road - which is every day :)

And I wonder why so many people don't eat enough of it, or have vitamin/mineral deficiencies when these leaves are so abundantly available.

So have tried to add as many recipes as possible with green leafy vegetables in here - just click on the label Green Leafy Vegetables, and you will see them all. They are all tasty and easy too, believe me!

Please do send any good recipes you have with leaves, will add here and acknowledge you.

1 comment:

  1. Good post! When I cook the greens like spinach, I add nutmeg (fresh nutmeg grated into powder right at the time of cooking). It is a great spice for blanched greens!

    -Shobana

    ReplyDelete